[IP] RE: Animas Pumps

>From what I have heard from all pump companies, it isn't unusual to have to
wait for a local trainer to train you. This was the case with Minimed three
years ago, so I was able to get my insurance to pay for a CDE to train me
instead.  They had all my settings figured out anyway, and they knew the pump.
There are not always that many local trainers from the individual pump
companies to go around. Especially out west, the Animas reps are spread more
thin, and you have to get on their schedule.
If I am not mistaken, they have also been holding an annual meeting in Philly.
I had my E mail returned today, so I think it is over now.