[IP] Countdown

Okay, I finally figured out what magazine i am in hehe

Its JDRF's Countdown. According to the website their summer issue is out or
 coming out tomorrow. My Mom is in the article that talks about Global Research.
I am just in the picture with her. I need to get a copy of the issue but with
moving, finals, and the death of my boyfriend's grandfather Im a bit busy <
sigh>  Im sure my Mom will mail me one.

Just wanted to share my 15 seconds of fame with the group.

 for those members that are jewish, how do u manage to keep your bgs under
control while sitting shiva? With all that food and mourning I have been sky
rocketing although I am increasing insulin at all possible points. Guess once
things settle down I'll be ok.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992