[IP] Amimas Pumps?

I have a question for you I just received my pump this week and started
trying to schedule a time on how to use the pump since last week and I have
received no call backs on how to use this pump.  My Doc doesn't know how
because I am the 1st person in my area to get put on an Amimas pump.  How
long does it take for them to call and setup the appt. so I will know how to
use the pump?  It will be going on 2 weeks since I ordered the pump and have
called Animas 3 times to set an appt up and I get no call back.  Since I
knew the date my pump would arrive I was trying to set it up around there
but that know will not happen.  I have read the manual and watched the video
on the pump, maybe be by the time they come to teach me on the pump I will
have already set it up and be using it or I will send it back and get a
different pump.  I have been waiting 2 years to get put on a pump and I
finally get one and all it does is set in my house unused.  DO they take
this long after you get the pump to get training on it?  Or do I just send
it back? Or just start doing it myself with no help.  I am not sure yet but
I getting tired of waiting now.