Re: [IP] comments about Diabetes Interview magazine

In a message dated 6/5/03 10:28:56 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< My latest diabetic educator has Diabetes Interview in her office.  They
are free to the patients she sees.  Talk to your MD or DE to see if they
can start the supply coming.  I don't think they have to pay anything
for it and you can get the issue free every month. >>

There is a fee, but it's below break-even costs for the magazine. In other
words, Diabetes Interview loses money on that program. The purpose of sending
multiple issues to a clinic is to familiarize people with the magazine so they
will subscribe: Not to provide people with free "subscriptions."

Jan and ElvisToo
(disclaimer: I work for Diabetes Interview)