[IP] (ip)Glucowatch G2 Biographer

I've had much better results using a Hydrocortisone or Benedryl cream rather
than Neosporin for the rash.  Neosporin has antibiotics in it, nothing for
itching.  I participated in a study with Cygnus last December where they
have a spray that you apply before putting the sensor on.  No rash.  I hope
the FDA approves it soon.

20-30 points from meter readings really isn't that far off when you consider
that meters are allowed to be up to 15 % off and still be considered
accurate.  Also, you have to keep in mind that the Biographer readings are
20 minutes behind meter readings, because the Glucowatch is not reading from
capillary blood.  So the differences in readings when you are eating will be
even larger.

That being said, I have also found my biographer to be best for doing
overnight basal adjustments, and I've had great success using it during
surgery (which unfortunately, I've done 4 times in the past year).

And as much as I love my Biographer, I think Cygnus, Sankyo, and Therasense
have some SERIOUS customer service problems which they don't seem to be
interested in correcting.