[IP] Dental X-Rays

>It seems that most people have left their pumps on
>for X rays, bone density
>and mammograms without any problems.  Why is it that
>MM tells us to remove the
>pump for these tests?

You really can not say since someone kept it on there
was no harm done.  It may not be something that you
would see an immediate problem with.  It's the same as
a celiac saying I ate this and had no problem so it
must be gluten free.
I have left it on for dental X-Rays but now after
reading that MM suggests we take it off I will take it

Ginny Mingolla  - Diagnosed at 47 years old with Type
1 Started pumping August of 2002

Do you Yahoo!?