[IP] comments about Diabetes Interview magazine

My latest diabetic educator has Diabetes Interview in her office.  They
are free to the patients she sees.  Talk to your MD or DE to see if they
can start the supply coming.  I don't think they have to pay anything
for it and you can get the issue free every month.

Out of Diabetes Interview, Diabetes Self Management, and Diabetes
Forecast (from ADA), I prefer the Diabetes Self Management.  It doesn't
repeat the same old stuff and isn't just an advertisement vehicle.