[IP] Re: dot hemmorages

In a message dated 6/4/2003 4:49:57 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Or, quit bieing so GD lazy and start
> doing the necessary things.  I'm so overwhelmed.  Just needed to vent.

Thanks for venting, I get that same feeling.  Had my first complication pop
 up last fall, retinapothy, and was devasted. Sometimes I get frustrated, other
times I'm hopeful and grateful.  Getting on the pump was a very good thing
 for me, I'm more even sugared these days, the bouncing up and down is much
 Also, I do feel less like a diabetic than I used too, because of the
 freedom. But I still need to take the time to learn more about carb counting
and I
know I've got to do a basil check through the night, but guess I'm GD lazy too
:-).  The truth is, I'm so busy living now that I "don't have time" to deal
with my diabetes.  I know how crazy that sounds, and now that my busy time of
the year is over, this summer I am going to do more with carb counting,
recording BS in a log, and basil checking.  You are not alone,