Re: [IP] RE: refurbished pump

How can we get these pump manufacturers to understand how attached we are to
OUR PUMP!  Once, I had a pump go bad sent it in to be fixed.  They sent me a
refurbished pump which I did not like.  Mine did not have a loose door that
 covers the syringe and this one did. Well, I complained enough and they found
pump but it had already had a new serial number.  I know it was mine.

If your car breaks down, it is repaired and returned to you.  Why can't the
pump companies realize how comfortable we are with our 24/7 companion?

Cee Dee