Re: [IP] Infusion site infection

In 19 years of pumping I have had one site infection that required oral
 antibiotics. About one day after I changed the site, while I was taking a
shower I
rubbed the skin off the site and after it stopped draining I had a hole in my
tummy that was about the size of a pencil eraser.  I called my doctor
immediately and he ordered Keflex.

I have had red spots that I have put Neosporin on, but this one really scared

It healed relatively quickly but it took about a year for my body to fill in
the dimpled scar.  I now don't even know where it was.

We never did figure out why this happened, just bad luck.  I have been
extremely lucky!

Cee Dee