[IP] Anyone like to meet ADA at New Orleams

Pumpers and Friends,
    Well I'm on the road again. I will be in New Orleans for ADA meeting on
June 13 to June 15 ...late Sunday 10pm. If you have the time, I would love
to meet up with you. After a very long time, I get to travel again. Told my
doctor today, I'm going as it is one of the few joys I have left. My friends
got together to help pay for the trip, so I'm going. Not a big thing as I
will be with a lot of doctors, two of them my own doc's. :-)

                            REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY