[IP] Vehicular manslaughter charge dropped against diabetic woman

Last August I posted about a Maryland woman being charged with
vehicular manslaughter after her car crashed into another car, killing
an occupant.  She, a diabetic, had been hypoglycemic at the time.

Today, about 16 months after the accident, the charges are reported to
have been dropped, because " medical evidence would have made it
impossible for the state to prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt."

Please, let's all be really careful about our blood sugars when driving!

Linda Z