Hello all,

I am not a dr. (nor do I play one on tv) but I read this entire pdf file
and although interesting I don't think it would help anyone with their
activities of daily living. It is a very detailed step by step
description on how your body digests food. Starting from the mouth and
ending in the colon, it describes the actions and chemicals that are
produced at each step. Since none of us can control these steps it is
simply a educational treatise on digestion.

could you send me the translation also  @email @ redacted