[IP] Re: Hurt fingers

Since I have the accuchek software, I want to stick with that brand.  Do you
know if they also give away free meters?  Would I get it from the company or
from my dr?  Thanks
  Call Therasense, they are the makers of the Freestyle meter (it is
wonderful) they usually will send you one for free or at least for free with
the purchase of 50 to 100 test strips (even if the strips are paid for by your
insurance), you don't need a perscription and since test strips are usually
written as test strips you should be able to just change the brand with the
pharmacist not the insurance co.  Therasense's toll free # (888) 522-5226,
I've been using this altenate site meter for 3 years and I love it.
  Good Luck