[IP] (ip)Glucowatch G2 Biographer

From: "maverickmom (Kerri)" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Glucowatch G2 Biographer

daughter,Shannon has had some success using the G2 Biographer. I also have the
G2 and so far have used it twice and both times I was left with a rash that took
almost two weeks to heal. I had to keep putting neosporin to sooth the itch and
burning. I did get most of the readings with few skips,but most readings were
anywhere from 20 to 30 points off my meter tests. You are the first person that
is not 80% disappointed with the G2. I wouldn't mind the rash if the G2 was more
accurate as my original intention was to use it to adjust my overnight basals.
Good luck to Shannon. Henry Schmidt