[IP] Diabetes Inverview at B & N

In a message dated 6/4/03 1:54:45 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  How do I get the Diabetes Interview magazine please inform me asap
> keep pumpin it up
> with love
> Jill
> REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@

Check it out!
You'll enjoy it.

That will get you there, but it's an old, old addy. Try
www.diabetesinterview.com. The website is being updated and you'll soon be
to search the
archives. But all web content will be at least 3 months old, so you'll need
subscribe or buy Diabetes Interview on the newsstand if you want current

Jan and Elvis