Re: [IP] Re:pump replacement?

I've had a paridigm for about 5 weeks. Last week i started getting "bolus
stopped" messages.
To date they have been simple to clear, and start over. I called MM on
Monday, they were
concerned about the frequency of these error messages, and sent me a
recertified pump.
Its my understanding the all of the guts are replaced, and therefore they
are called
recertified. As for have my original pump back, i think it would also be a
unit as well, and i would only be getting the case back. My main concern is
that i have
a pump that is working properly, rather than being called "new"