[IP] Bulky pumlp

>>> I just get aggravated wearing the bulky thing. I'm 37 years old and I
still wear kind of tight clothing and it
really gets in the way. >>>

This makes me smile. ;-)  Please see my first pump (CPI/Lilly 9100) on my
picture trail - the size of a checkbook box or Beta Video Tape. I had it for
6 wks cuz the new *small* one would soon come out: the size of a king-sized
pack of cigarettes. I wore that for 9+ years. My 507C is the size of 3/4"
stack of business cards and smaller than some cell phones or about the size
of a pager. It sure beats shots lots of times a day. YMMV (~_^)