[IP] RE: Dental X rays

Have to agree with Gina.  For most dental X-rays (if not all) the lead apron
safely covers the pump.  They used to say not to put insulin through the
scanners at the airport because it weakened the insulin.  Not sure if that one
was true. And I don't think wearing it in an MRI is a good idea.

Apparently the technicians don't know then that you should or shouldn't wear
the pump because I have been through knee X-rays, wrist X rays and bone
density tests, asked the tech and been told not to worry. (mammograms too.)