Hello my Name is Jill Fraitag I am 36 years of age, and I have been a
 diabetic since 1996 type 2. Had many problems in controlling my blood sugars,
was on
many types of oral meds, but to no avail no control. I finally got a Mini Med
Paradigm pump and have been loving it ever since, such freedom from shots and
remembering, and at least trying to remember to take my oral meds and shots
 were so hectic for me. I got my pump over 75 days ago, and I am still trying to
figure this all out (any suggestions insulin pumpers) My blood sugars are
doing much better (thank God) I am also interested in a pump club in my area I
 live in San Diego California and want to keep up in the technology of it all
to do better for my diabetes. I thank the insulin pumpers.org for having this
site to keep in touch with other pumpers.

keep pumpin it up
with love

REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@