[IP] Finally getting pump.

Hi Everyone,
I would like to thank all of you who encouraged me to find a new Dr. after
he told me 'that pumps weren't worth the paper they were advertised on'. I
found a great Endo who on the first visit wanted me to go on the pump which
was about 1.5 weeks ago. I agreed, he contacted minimed and I will start
pumping in 7 days.

During the fight for the pump, I have lost my job, thought I lost my
insurance, found a new job and got to keep my insurance who has approved my
pump as of yesterday.

Thanks to all,