[IP] RE: Dental X-Rays

Minimed said that?????
Did you get an after-hours person or something?>>>

Actually a call to MM is unneeded - it's in the manual - no XRays, MRIs, or
CT Scans.

I photocopied the page, reduced it and attached it to my ins. card. It has
saved a lot of *discussion* with techs. A simple covering with the lead
apron is no big deal. YMMV

I go to the bathroom every morning at 7:00. Unfortunately, I don't get up
'til 8:00 - Sophia Petrillo