[IP] Re: Dental x-rays - does pump need to come off?

>They said the pump should be out of the room.  Wont it be okay under the
lead apron? It seems a pain to take it off, but I am happy to do that to
my little paradigm.>

I do not use disconnect sets (yet - still have some non's) and I have them
cover Bluda Sue with a lead apron. If they have to XRay a pregnant woman
they don't remove the fetus, but use the apron. ;-)

You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you
think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at
that moment.