Re: [IP] Dental x-rays - does pump need to come off?

On 6/3/03 12:18 PM, "anna doemland" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Hi,
> I'm going to the dentist Thursday and I called Minimed
> to see if I need to remove my pump for dental x-rays.
> They said the pump should be out of the room.
> Wont it be okay under the lead apron? It seems a pain
> to take it off, but I am happy to do that to protect
> my little paradigm.
> Just seeing what you all do.
> Thanks!!!

I have never removed my pump for X-rays of any sort, just kept it under the
'apron' and that was enough.

18yr. IDDM and 9 of them pumping.