[IP] Dental x-rays - does pump need to come off?

I'm going to the dentist Thursday and I called Minimed
to see if I need to remove my pump for dental x-rays.

They said the pump should be out of the room.
Wont it be okay under the lead apron? It seems a pain
to take it off, but I am happy to do that to protect
my little paradigm.

Just seeing what you all do.

Anna in Seattle,
pumping since 5/8/03