Re: [IP] Re: Cozmo trial

I got my Cozmo yesterday, and played with it quite a bit since then. I've used
 the Disetronic HTron+ for the last four years, and decided it was time to get a
more full-featured insulin pump.

So far, I'm really impressed with the Cozmo. I am meeting with my sales rep
 tomorrow to get the software for it, and can't wait to be set up to program the
pump from my computer. I am trying to schedule a training appointment now,
which they insist you do before using the pump.

Since I'm a current pumper and I consider myself to be very technically adept,
I'm very tempted to start using it on my own, but I know I wouldn't hear the
 end of it from the trainer and the team at my clinic. I suppose a few more days
won't hurt.

 Anyway, this pump looks fantastic! The menus are very easy to get to, the touch
 bolus is very straightforward, the vibrate function is a huge benefit, and it's
very lightweight.

More to come after I get everything hooked up....

Matt Braun
Minneapolis, MN
Type 1 since '93, pumping since '99