[IP] Re: Cozmo trial

Well, I'm finally doing my home trial of the Cozmo pump.  It's a lot
different than my MM Paradigm but they both have some features that I
like a lot.  So far, this one has the great feature of not letting you
(or at least making it pretty hard) to over-correct yourself.  For me,
that would probably be the biggest selling point.

The display is kind of small and although I thought the Paradigm was
harder to read then the 508, the Cozmo seems even harder to read.  The
letters seem really tiny.  Plus, the light button seems hard to get to
come on, but I think I might have one of the older pumps and it might be
easier in the newer ones.

This is only my second day and I have it for a week, so I'm sure I'll
have a better idea of a comparison of the two later on.

Judi in MI