Re: [IP] refurbished pump

I had a bit of a bumpy start with the Paradigm, I went through five pumps.
I would not be comfortable with a refurbished pump either.  Demand a new
pump as replacement, the problem is Medtronics.  Stick to you guns, a pump
that needs service after four months sounds like a defect.  If they make
noise, tell them that if they won't replace it with a new pump that you
would like to know what the procedure is for returning the defective one for
a refund.

Good luck!