[IP] Re: Large meals and delayed digestion

Thanks Kerri!  It's nice to learn something new.  Though I must admit
after reading it, and some references, the complexity of the
signaling in the abdomen is a bit overwhelming.  In addition to
glucagon we've now got 2 glucagon-like peptides.  So maybe there's a
good reasson why YMMV :-)
  But I'd still like to see someone do the sawdust experiment though *S*
-wayne

<You might want to check out this very interesting page:
<http://www.bio.ilstu.edu/rubinlab/endocrinology/lectures/Lecture_
<09-Metabolism,_GI.pdf