[IP] RE: Healthcare Increase by 2006

Gina:  I agree, that's why I posted this (and I guess this was national news,
not local.) Like I said, my CDE's and Endos said I had to get a pump and
really really beat me up over it.  Now that I like it, I fear it may not be
possible to even own one in the future.  My only backup plan, should my rates
increase next year, is to sign my small business up for Chamber of Commerce
membership so I can be in their group.  Right now their group was only handed
a 10 percent increase for 2004.  Gee, one year to be safe!