[IP] RE: I caved

Summer, I read your post while trying to do a late afternoon sort of test.  I
was trying to see if my basal would hold steady until a late dinner time, from
the time of lunch bolus.  My husband was eating Cheetos, Coffee Cake, had a
beer, and cheese and deli meat the whole time I was simply putting off any
afternoon snacking to see what happened.
Then I saw your post, and I got really hungry!!!!!!!!!!