[IP] insulin pump

Well I finally get a insulin pump, On Tuesday I get my pump from Animas.  We
will see how it goes I am a type 1 diabetic and take 6-10 shots a day.  I
hope the pump will level me out, my wife has to call 911 twice a month
because of my lows and since my body is so use to the lows I still function
even at a sugar level of 20 it has to get below 20 for me to start feeling
something.  I hope this pump will help having 8-10 low blood sugars a week
is a pain and all the bruises my legs have from the shots and the stinging
feeling each time I shoot in the stomach that lasts for hours.  I am excited
we will see if this pump will help.