Re: [IP] To eat or not to eat!

 I'm following the MM book and it says to eat supper at 6pm and then test 2hours
later - bed time - 2 am and morning(skip breakfast) test and to test 2 more
times before lunch(eat lunch).

 Right now I am 2 1/2 hours after supper - so technically I havn't really even
started the basal test cause my supper is still working(sorta) but I am a grazer
and eat like 20X a day and am just dying to eat!

 I keep testing hoping to go low or really high so I can stop and eat!! Am
really considering stopping till another day but you know then it'll be next
month and I'll still be putting it off! I really gotta do this when there's no
food in the house - not grocery day!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm