[IP] Re: NPH / IKE

> Tom I am similar to you I was a little before you with the NPH. I am not
> of the exact year, but my guess is 1952 or 53. I still recall my Dad with
>  button saying I like IKE. I would guess 52 or 53 . Now lets see if anyone
> than Jan knows about IKE! I recall my Mom rolling the square bottle of NPH
> with the regular. It caused a click you would never forget. That meant I
> getting a shot with that 26 GA needle.  Roger C

Lilly introduced NPH to the USofA in 1950. ummmmm, Rog, dear, there are a
*few* ppl on the list older than I. ;-)  I didn't like Ike cuz my folks were
Democrats and all Ike knew was *war* and we'd be in a big one. I like Ike
now after I growed up (well, got older anyway).

For those who haven't figured it out, that square vial being *rolled* to mix
the suspension in it and the fingers hit the rings making that click. Hey!
Maybe that's why I like the clicks on my pump!!! LOL  BTW, I used only
beef/pork NPH ever. Well, so was my Lilly Regular. I later used Velosulin
pure pork in my pump before they buffered it - then made it *human*.

If older is better . . . then you're approaching magnificent!