[IP] Re: thyroid

>  Do you know do most people stop taking synthroid - and do they stop
> permanently?

>From my understanding, the medications provide what the gland does not,
therefore, the gland quits altogether and medication is needed the remaining
years. Sorta like dialysis - the kidneys get to the point of ESRD and on
dialysis, therefore, eventually there is no more urine output. However, your
young situation may be different for your thyroid. IOW, YMMV (In Other
Words, Your Mileage May Vary)

When you pee think of me, and praise the Lord *you* can