Re: [IP] animas vs minimed paradigm vs deltec vs ???

what is the real list of pumps that i need to consider?  how do i get the
pros and cons and costs of my choices.   i need to get a pump.  any comments.
 is one more appropriate for certain patients vs the other.  i have cobra ins
now but in a year who knows.  i would be happy to post the results of my
research.  HELP!!!

 Al Jessen <email @ redacted>
 I am a 51 yr old male, T1. I currently take 43 units Lantus split dose,
Humalog 25-35 units per day, 6x shots. My average bg scores are 220. h1ac's
9+ for 10+ yrs. I take 45mg Actos, 80 mg Zocor, 40mg Accupril, 25mg
Hydrochlorothiazide.  I used to take 150 units insulin per day on R & NPH
with ave scores around 280.  i hydrofoil which is an extreme water sport
which i do 2x per week x 52 weeks.  (see foilfreaks.com) i'm currently have
some coughing problems which i understand is a side effect of actos and also
of accupril.

Do the math.  Changing sets and tubing and cartridges every 2 days accounts
for an additional $2,500 (approx) in expense a year when using the Paradigm.
You might rather compare the Animas with the Deltec to be fair.

(who thinks EVERYONE should compare the pumps)