[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #428

In a message dated 6/30/2002 8:47:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:16:07 -0400
> From: sharon landers <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Question about Pumps & Cruise Ships
> Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to keep insulin (the extra bottles
> of humalog) cool on a road trip, outside of the usual ice packs, etc.  The
> ice packs eventually thaw out, so what do you do then?
> Thanks.
Dear Sharon
I just got back from Las Vegas and asked the same question you did before I
went..I was amazed at the response that I had gotten from the IP. Try the
Frio web site. They have a cooler pack that I was recommended and it worked
GREAT even at the pool with 110 temps..good luck!