[IP] night lights and oxygen deprivation

My thoughts about oxygen deprivation is I had clients that went to some sleep
clinic because the docs said this person may have some sleep apnea. Sleep
apnea will cause restless sleep, waking up unrested and an irregular sleep
schedule or unproductive sleep of some sort.

Anyway some of my clients going though some tests, had sleep problems from
tonsils or just the way they sleep from neck position. Anyway oxygen
deprivation may be linked (so the theory or idea says or somebody is doing a
link or oxygen deprivation to the cause of Diabetics eye disease).
It is a thought anyway. Sharon B