Re: [IP] My pump for donation

> Michael - Is this true?  My 507C I have offered to my CDE for
> donation to some pumper, but she has never responded.  Can YOU do
> this?  Thanks!

Yep :-)

Even if you decide to give it to your CDE, channel it as a directed
donation thru a local charity or church so you get the charitable
deduction from your taxes. A pump is worth a lot of bucks and it is
all deductible when you give it to IP or any other charity.

If you'd like to donate your pump, send it along with any of the
remaining goodies it was shipped with -- manual, video, whatever to
IP at the address below.

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022