[IP] questions

I've read the posts about free meters and the computer software.  I've
received free meters before, but I'd love to have the software.  Anyone
using the FreeStyle software?  do you like it?  is it difficult to do,
understand?  did you get it free?  if so how? if not, any luck getting
insurance to reimburse for it?

Beckie (who currently uses 2 FreeStyle meters -- 1's been through alot being
stuffed in my purse all the time, but it makes it handy to do a blood test
anytime I want, anywhere.  The other meter stays upstairs in my house.  It
makes life easier for me if I have 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs (in my
purse) -- I'm just lazy :-)