[IP] Re: Cobra Insurance

Before deciding against continuing insurance with COBRA, keep in mind that in
certain states and/or company benefit plans, having insurance at the time of
obtaining insurance through a new employer may be the difference between open
enrollment vs having to accept insurance subject to pre-existing condition
clauses.  I say keep the COBRA in effect....at $300 a month, it sounds like a
very good deal- I'd pay it before the mortgage- GL

 Bryon Veal  email @ redacted