[IP] scale

When I started on the pump I met with the dietician and she told me I should
have a scale to measure out all my food.

I did buy one but I think I only used it for 1 meal.  It was too much of a
hassle to try and measure out all my portions of food.

I instead measured out a few meals with measuring cups accordin to the labels
on the foods and memorized what a cup of something looks like.  I just
eyeball measure my food now and if I want more, I just bolus for more.