[IP] Gaps in insurance coverage

It all depends on how large or small of a company you work for.

When I went on my husbands insurance, since he works for such a large
organization, I had no preexisting period to wait.  I was covered from day 1
for all medical conditions I have.  We were told only because the com;any is
so large, otherwise there would have been a 3 month window we would of had to
wait for.

I had no coverage prior to this for my diabetes care.