[IP] Re: free meters

> <<If you're interested in this type of meter, you should call them. Based on
> my
> experience, I think they would send you one for free.>>

We were also sent a Precision Xtra meter for free by the company, because
Claire was pumping (H-tron).  They were targeting it to pumpers in Canada
based on the fact that it can test blood ketones.   This is a wonderful thing
to have, btw.

Right now in Canada, you can get a free Ultra One Touch, by trading in an old
meter.  Doesn't have to actually work, no one checks.

I called Bayer to ask for a free Glucometer Elite XL last year.  They sent me
one, but said it was only because the one we had was the old 60 second
count-down one.  She asked for the serial number to verify this, but didn't
ask me to mail it back to the company.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8