[IP] Re:What is the name of your pump

When Paul got his pump two years ago at age 6, I explained to him that some
people name their pumps. He has the blue HTron-Plus. I shared with him ideas
such as Freedom, etc. He thought and thought and decided to name it Bluey.
(This is the same child who has named fish Goldy, Blackie, Orangey, etc.)

Recently, he renamed it "Anthony" and started "talking" to it. Too funny,

Janice, proud mom of Paul, age 8, DX 20 months, pumping since July 2000, and
caregiver of "Anthony"