Re: [IP] yikes :-(

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:15:50 -0600, Brian wrote:

At 06:07 PM 6/29/2002, you wrote:

 >Pricey or not, COBRA is a bargain. Most likely any new job with benefits
 >will consider your DM a pre existing condition.

FYI.. no insurance can denie coverage for a "pre-existing" condition. ;-)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com *New*

I was told they can - if you have a lapse in coverage.  That's what I was
told when I lost my insurance last year.  I was told this by both my
employer and my husband's employer - and reps from both insurnace companies
- that I had to have continuous coverage with no lapse - in order for my D
to be covered in the first year.

Deb in Southern Illinois