Re: [IP] yikes :-(

>>FYI..  no insurance can denie coverage for a "pre-existing" condition.  ;-)
>
>As long as you have continuous coverage.  I think but not certain you can
>go 1 or 2 days without.  Once you without Medical Insurance then
>preexisting applies.
>
>Fran

Are you sure Fran??

Clinton passed the federal law where you your pre-existing conditions must
be covered.  I was dancing with joy when that was passed since it was the
worry I had about going out on my own.  Then again depending on the
situation your cost may go up some

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*