[IP] yikes :-(

Well everyone, after hearing some of the sad tales
about those of you without insurance and feeling
pretty blessed at my great coverage...guess what?  I
got laid off on Thurs!  So much for the tech industry,
huh?  Anyway, my coverage ends tomorrow and I have
about 3 months worth of pump supplies and maybe a
month of insulin and 2 months of strips.  I have the
option of going Cobra, but that is pretty pricey at
about $300/mo.  Let's hope that a job with benefits
happens soon.  Can someone please pass on the web site
of the group that can help those of us without
insurance?  I forgot what it was called, but I know
that you guys actually posted several options and I
would appreciate getting those again.  Thanks so
much...I will keep you all posted on how it goes.
Blessings,  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?