[IP] free meters

I have never purchased a meter (except getting a couple where the rebate and
trade in gave me more than I paid) and I have used them since the 1980's.  I
suggest looking for rebate deals in ads in places such as Diabetes Forecast.
Also call the company of the meter you have now, tell them you're a loyal
customer, how many strips per day you use, and that your meter is dying.  I
have used Medisense meters for about 15 years.  When my last one died, I
called and they offered rather than to just replace it, to give me the upgrade
with the newest bells and whistles.  Then I told them that I really need 2
meters, and I wanted to be able to continue to use the computer upload program
( which was not compatible with the new meter), so I was reluctant to change
meters.  So they gave me 2 meters and the compatible computer program and