[IP] Gram scale

prior to four years I never paid attention  to the gram scale. As the gram
scale all seemed "Greek to me". Now that I have been taught (via a dietician
and family members that paid attention to that) regarding the importance of
looking, I have been paying attention reading labels,etc. I have noticed since
the awareness of fat grams, sodium, etc. I have been making better choices on
the food I eat. Sharon B.